OMG Buff my range!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

New season

4 participants

New season Empty New season

Message par Taifu Jeu 28 Nov - 12:28

Guys I feel there is a lot to talk about before we start playing 5v5 ranked.
I think if we dont disscus what we are going to do it will be like all the seasons before.

I'll make a list of thinks i think we should talk about.

1. Positions ( who plays where )

2. Strategy :
-> which champions do we ban ?
-> which champions do we play ?
-> do we focus on : winning lane, winning teamfights , getting objectives ?
-> do we always try to play the same champions or do we pick how we feel like it ?
-> do we pick champions we like or o we counterpick ?
-> who takes the first champions in champ select ?
-> who wants to have the counter pick "pick" ?
-> do wa take a different team when we are on purple or blue side ?

3. Morale
-> What do we do about our morale ?
-> What do we do after a defeat ?
-> do we surrender at 20 or do we adopt the never surrender mode ?
-> What about ragequits ?

4. Leaderschip
-> Do we need a leader ?
-> If we do, who wants to lead ?
-> What should a leader do ?

5. Analyse
-> do we analyse our games ?
-> do we install lol replay ?
-> do we do a quick recap after a match ?

And maybe the most important question : why do we play ?
-> do we play for fun ?
-> do we play to win ?
-> do we play for fun and try to win ?

To sum up why do you want to play 5v5 ?

I think the preseason is great to figure this all out and when the season starts I would like to have an awnser to all these questions before even start playing ranked 5v5
Taifu
Taifu
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

New season Empty Re: New season

Message par Vashui Jeu 28 Nov - 13:38

Strategy :
-> which champions do we ban ?
I think we have to bans the campions that EVERYBODY doesn't want to see. For example : My rage yesterday about Leona was ridiculous, I have to be able to play against her instead of yelling about bans and op shit...
-> which champions do we play ?
I think we have to discuss together about it. The goal is to find a champion that we love to play but also usefull for the team.
-> do we focus on : winning lane, winning teamfights , getting objectives ?
That completly depends on the game. We have to change our behavior in laning phase if we are winning or not our lane. That's about experience of gaming.
-> do we always try to play the same champions or do we pick how we feel like it ?
For the laning phase of botlane and teamfights, I think that can be worth to pick the same champions. That will increase the mechanism in teamfights and our experience in farm and duel fight. Indeed, we have to got a backup, but nobody here can play only 1 champ. Smile
-> do we pick champions we like or o we counterpick ?
The aswer as previous question.
-> who takes the first champions in champ select ?
-> who wants to have the counter pick "pick" ?
I really don't know, something to discuss on teampseak I think.
-> do wa take a different team when we are on purple or blue side ?
That's a GOOD question... Honestly, i've never though about it and i will investigate on it (for ADC in priority)

3. Morale
I really want to discuss about it, actually i felt bad yesterday after out first game because of decision made after 12 minutes....
-> What do we do about our morale ?
It's a personnal problem actually. Everybody in the team have to focus on the game EVEN IF WE ARE LOSING.
Maybe i will be a little bit rude but, everybody in the team is ONLY SILVER/GOLD and if we are in gold, it's in the low side.

WE HAVE A LOT TO LEARN.

For example, I'm the first in the team to insult a champion or something else. Some people already said that I'm like Ocelot because of my emotive behiaviors. But I'm also the first to listen to people. I learned a lot of things about LoL with u guys, about my positioning, my farm, split pushing, the calls, etc.

What i want to say is : I really doesn't accept that even one guy goes afk before the 20 minutes.

Ok if we want to surrender, no problem, but that 20 minutes are really important for everyone here. Evene if u lose a lane, go on and try to make the difference in CS or split pushing or something else.

Don't forget that LoL is a game and in all the game, there is a winner and a loser.
But i really have difficulties to understand why some people want to give up after 10 minutes.

Comebacks exists (and throws also).

-> What do we do after a defeat ?
Talk about mistakes done FOR EACH ROLE and never blame just one person. We all do mistakes and most of the time, we only realize them because someone advice us.

-> do we surrender at 20 or do we adopt the never surrender mode ?
Already said :p

-> What about ragequits ?
Already said too.

4. Leaderschip
-> Do we need a leader ?
Definitely yes
-> If we do, who wants to lead ?
In my opinion, the jungler. He got a clear vision of the map and most of the time knows the timers etc.
-> What should a leader do ?
Do the calls, decide the next objectives to do and manage the team in Teampseak if we are not focused for example.

5. Analyse
-> do we analyse our games ?
-> do we install lol replay ?
Already done for me, i always watch my games one more time ^^
-> do we do a quick recap after a match ?
Yes, EVEN IF WE JUST WON.

And maybe the most important question : why do we play ?
-> do we play for fun ?
-> do we play to win ?
-> do we play for fun and try to win ?

If i play a game with ranking, i always play to win. It's in my nature and i will never change that i think.
One for all, ARAM and 5v5 unranked are there for the fun Wink

To sum up why do you want to play 5v5 ?
I play 5v5 to live an experience of teamplay and i'm glad to live it with u guys.

Vashui
Admin

https://buffmyrange.forumactif.org

Message par Vashui Jeu 28 Nov - 13:39

Sorry for my english but i talked Dutch all the day and i'm tired to speak with another language than my motherlanguage :p

Vashui
Admin

https://buffmyrange.forumactif.org

Message par Zluba Jeu 28 Nov - 16:45

There are indeed many things we have to talk about.

For now, we agreed on the positions. We all have to learn our new position, and with all the new season changes we will need a little time to adapt. With all these changes we can't be 100% sure about our positions now, but at least we can start working on something.

I think we should first look at our champion pools and try to build a teamcomp with it.

Based on our teamcomp we will have a strategy, we will need to first pick specific champions and ban champions who are strong against our comp. All those questions will be answerred while or after building a teamcomp.

Later we will build other teamcomps to test different strategies and learn the champions we need for that comp. But first we should try to make one with our actual champion pool.

Morale is a hard thing to deal with. The most important thing is to stay focussed when we are losing and try things. Even if they are risky. Regroup and try to get an objective. Try to catch out someone of their team. We need to try to learn something when we lose.

We should focus on learning things and training, more than winning.

And the most important, if you lose your lane but it is the only lane that loses, please don't rage. It's sometimes hard, but if other lanes are good you have to keep the morale high.

If everybody loses I don't mind to surrender, but only if every lane loses hard and nobody has any idee how to catch up.

We shouldn't ragequit.

I don't think we need a leader. Everybody should be able to make calls. We don't have a problem with calls, when somebody call a thing we generally follow it.
Our problem is that we need to make more calls, at the moment we play frequently in 'soloqueue' mode. Everybody is on his lane and we don't communicate enough. We should work on that, be more focussed on the entire game instead of our little lane.

Let's do a quick recap after a match, that's easy to do.

Lolreplay has not been updated in a while, but it would be usefull to have replays. To make a more in depth analyse sometimes.

Why play?

Cause it's so much fun when we play together. Winning is helping to make it more fun.

We can chose some objectives too, but we should wait for the real start of the season for this. Now there are no real objectives anymore. We should try some comps, train now in the preseason and at the beginning of the real season we will decide some objectives and work towards them!

Zluba
Admin

Message par Goat Jeu 28 Nov - 17:14

I agree with Zluba and I'd like to add the following things:

-For the bans: I think we have much trouble with splitpush champs (Nasus, Rengar,...) and not really with mid assasins but now it could be the opposite since it was touch who mostly dealt with assasins and now he's playing top and I know Zluba doesn't like to face assasins.
At the moment I'd like to ban evelynn, malphite and nasus (taric is stronk but we didn't see him yet and I could pick him too)

- Which champions do we play: Champions we like! As long as we have engage/disengage + waveclear + synergy (don't pick leona & kogmaw for exemple)

- About losing: focusing on what's possible; easiest objective and if none is easy try to put a Fnatic or a desperate Nashor
IF the 3 lanes are losing I really don't mind to surrend and start over as long as we have tried one last thing (teamfight, put a Fnatic, rush turret,..)

-About winning: many times we are doing good on all stages and yet we need 20 minutes to finish the game. I'm sure we can end game much more faster when all lanes are winning. (+ don't throw when we hit nexus)

- About calls & leadership: I prefer having everyone involved in the decisionmaking process, someone makes a call and we follow or we don't. It doesn't go that well when we lose hard and we actually don't make any decision except regroup which takes many many time and never last long. That's why I don't want to be Sparta because it's the less fun part to play 20 minutes knowing you'll lose except if they throw hard, have a dc or something. That's why we should learn to win fast when to exactly know what to do to win fast and then we can try to disable that when we lose hard.

- About analysing: It's a really good idea to have like a 5min break to talk about the previous game, about the bad calls, moves, picks and the good ones too!
If you can review the game it's even better but yeah it takes a hell of a time to do :/ (trust me I tried and first you need to structure all your replays (replays of arams or one for all will be in your lolreplay too) and then you have to review the game of 3 days ago that you didn't remember that well etc.)
Goat
Goat
Admin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé